Clive’s Candles Cancellation, Right to Cancel and Refund Policy
This document outlines your consumer rights regarding cancellation on an order. Our Cancellation Policy complies with the 2014 Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations which came into force on 13th June 2014.
- You have the right to cancel your order (our Contract of Sale) within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement sent by post to the address on the website or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel your order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we was informed about your decision to cancel this contra
- Reimbursement will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the goods back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall return the goods without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of your order. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- The full cost of returning the goods will be met by you.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- If you cancel an order and you do not return to the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.