Mine is a skilled Artisan business, where each part of the creation of your candle is done by hand. This includes:
- Cutting and setting the wick
- Blending the scents, waxes and dyes to create the right colour/scent combination
- Pouring the fragrant and dyed wax (1st pour)
- Completing the 2nd pour to ‘top up’
- Completing the 3rd pour to finish (usually Pillar Candles require 3 pours!)
- Trimming, dressing and personalising the finished candle
- Packing in individual cellophane bags
- Applying my unique labels.
- Not every candle will look identical
- Sometimes there may be minor colour variations or the odd air bubble on the
- The very high concentration of scent I mix throughout the candle may sometimes
- give a somewhat embossed appearance on the surface.
- Each candle is finished naturally - some
- manufacturers will pass their candles through an infrared heating machine to iron out any imperfections and make sure the surface is as smooth and shiny as possible, but I choose not to do this preferring the natural look.
- Your Personalised Pillar Candle can be safely burnt with the text although as your candle burns and disappears...so does your message!
None of the points on the points mentioned above affects the beautiful aroma or performance of my candles. In fact, you can be assured that these are sure signs that my candles are not a mass produced factory mix, but a carefully hand crafted superior candle made specifically for you!
VAT Number: 256633294
© Copyright 2023 Clive's Candles All rights reserved